Quality Assurance Programs
Columbus Chemical Industries has developed and implemented a Quality Management System designed to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s performance by considering the needs of all interested parties (customers, shareholders, suppliers, employees, and society). This program is implemented at all of our manufacturing locations. The Quality Management System complies with the ISO 9001:2015 international standards and is certified by NQA.
Columbus Chemical Industries has developed and implemented systems designed to continually improve the safety and security of the organization. As part of these initiatives CCI has participated in National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) verification. The National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), established in 1971, is an international association of chemical distributors and their supply-chain partners which requires members to continuously improve performance in protecting health, safety, security, and the environment. All member companies are committed to product stewardship and responsible distribution in every phase of chemical storage, handling, transportation, and disposal.
cGMP Manufacturing Capability
- CCI is compliant with 21 CFR parts 110, 210, 211 and 820
- FDA registered
- Custom packing of solids and liquids
- Certified clean rooms
- Custom blended solutions
- Multi-compendia experience including USP, NF, FCC, EP, JP & BP grades
- Experience in diverse industries including pharmaceutical, food, medical device, and semiconductor
Download our: cGMP Flyer
CCI is committed to providing the highest quality chemicals to our customers and our testing capabilities listed below are a testament to that commitment.
- Trace metal testing to sub PPB levels utilizing our on-site inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer (ICP/MS)
- Ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- Bench chemical testing
- DNASE/RNASE detection
- Microbiological Counts
- Particle counts
- pH testing
- Gas chromatography
- Ion chromatography
- Partnered with third-party testing providers for additional specialty testing needs
Contact us for additional capabilities as we are continually expanding our offerings to meet the needs of our customers and the markets we serve.
CCI’s sourcing and purchasing team collaborates with suppliers around the world to ensure a robust supply chain is in place to provide the right materials at the right time for our customers.
CCI looks for suppliers that:
- Demonstrate a commitment to reliable, high-quality supply relationships
- Collaborate with CCI to drive competitive advantage and product performance
- Have the capability to provide unique solutions, services, and raw materials to support innovation
- Have the systems and checks in place to ensure a consistent reliable source of material
- Commit to entering a notification of change agreement with CCI ensuring all changes are communicated prior to implementation
Critical suppliers are graded on numerous metrics, which allows CCI to identify trends and work with our suppliers to implement necessary improvements.